Introducing Our NEW Xerox® Versant® 180 Press
PRINT, COPY, SCAN & SEND SERVICES
We have recently invested in the very latest Xerox printing machine: the Xerox Versant 180 Press. This machine can print, fold, collate, score and staple using HD finish to produce the very best printing and scanning quality. Choose from 80gsm up to 400gsm on a range of silk, matt and recycled card stock.
Black and White Sheets
From as little as…
15p per sheet
Price break discounts available
Full Colour Sheets
From as little as…
75p per sheet
Price break discounts available
Prices are subject to VAT
Don’t forget to check our ‘Supplying Your Artwork Guide’ before submitting your order.
MORE QUALITY, CHOICES AND PRODUCTIVITY… BUT FOR A CHEAPER PRICE FOR YOU!
Known for high quality and easy automation our Xerox® Versant 180 Press has the ability to print on a wide range of media types. With the installation of the press, we’ve instantly appreciated the advance in our capabilities.
We’ve gained a competition-busting quality advantage and the ability to create high-value applications. Focusing on attracting new business and earning a reputation for excellence with stunning, accurate output.
Reducing waste and maximising uptime with Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for perfect front-to-back registration at the touch of a button. We now have the ability to choose from a full range of fully automated inline finishing options, including full bleed booklets.
We can now print at top speeds on stock weights from 52 – 350gsm, and maximise our job types with the ability to run envelopes, 660 mm banners, polyester/synthetic, textured, coloured, custom and mixed-stock printing.
EXPANDING OUR OPERATION AND PRINT TO BE 25% FASTER ON EVEN THE HEAVIEST STOCKS WITH THE ADDED PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
Our Xerox® Versant 180 Press with Performance Package delivers full automatic colour calibration and in-machine processes that take the guesswork out of producing perfect output every time.
The Xerox keeps up with our growing demand as our business increases over time, while providing us with even more power and performance. It also offers more advanced automation, faster speeds and built-in productivity enhancers to boost efficiency and bottom-line results as we continue to grow.
A powerful combination of process controls and the Automated Colour Quality Suite (ACQS) with an X-Rite® Inline Spectrophotometer provides fully automated colour management and the highest possible print quality. Complex, multi-step operations are reduced to push button simplicity.
Even the heaviest stocks won’t slow us down with the advanced Compact Belt Fuser capable of running 80 ppm on stocks up to 350 gsm. And with a maximum paper size of 660 mm, we have gained even more flexibility in terms of applications and production capabilities.
MORE AUTOMATION ALL ADDS UP TO BETTER RESULTS
With the Versant® 180 Press, automation enhances key production processes, providing competition-busting performance, image quality and versatility. That means better results for our growing print operation, with across-the-board improvements to workflows, output and allowing us to put a cost saving onto our clients.
Combining the powerful Versant 180 base capabilities with the Performance Package and we can now print 25% faster on stocks up to 350 gsm. Gaining media latitude and industry-leading capabilities that you can’t get from competitive presses.
GREATER IMAGE QUALITY
Wowing our customers and delivering a quality our competitors simply can’t match with stunning HD output, enhanced by simplified and automated registration and colour calibration controls.
Having the press we need to grow our business with innovative inline finishing options. We even have the convenience of a walkup copier, scanner and printer.
Adding up to the Xerox® Versant 180 Press giving us the ability to grow strategically with a single, future-proof investment. Ultimately resulting in our customers benefiting from a superior quality product, faster lead times and a more competitive price.
Extra-long Sheet Printing – Maximum paper size 330 x 660mm
THE VERSANT 180 AT-A-GLANCE
- It’s a compact – but powerful – production press printing at 80 ppm.
- Wide media latitude, with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52-350 gsm.
- Automat ed registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within one millimetre.
- High-performance press features combine with the convenience and walk-up simplicity of scanning and copying.
- Feeding and inline finishing versatility create. Allowing us to print everything from envelopes to banners to full bleed booklets.
ENHANCED WITH PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
All of the groundbreaking Versant 180 features, plus even more power and automation.
- Allowing us to print 25% faster on heavier stocks and substrates – full rated speed of 80 ppm on stocks up to 350gsm.
- An X-Rite® Inline Spectrophotometer automates once-tedious colour calibration, eliminating guesswork, saving time and upping our colour game with its easy operation.
And that is just the beginning of what we can achieve!
STUNNING IMAGE QUALITY
The Versant 180 achieves a new standard of image quality, delivering four times more pixels than other presses while still printing at blazing fast speeds. It’s a winning combination of technologies, including our Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Toner, 2400 x 2400 dpi with 10-bit RIP and an advanced Compact Belt Fuser that provides just the right amount of consistent heat and pressure for a given stock. Every job is rendered with jaw-dropping detail, crispness and clarity from first print to last.
AUTOMATED QUALITY & ALIGNMENT CONTROLS
Allowing us to spend less time in preproduction, and get the highest quality without guesswork from job start to finish. Our Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) automates three critical components of our print job throughout the run.
- Automated Image-to-Media Alignment ensures each page is perfectly registered and aligned – saving time and eliminating costly waste caused by registration errors or image skew – for perfect front-to-back registration regardless of media type or sheet size.
- Automated Image Transfer Adjustment ensures unsurpassed print quality on every stock – smooth, textured or unique – by optimising toner coverage based on media type.
- Automated Density Uniformity Adjustment safeguards image integrity across the page, delivering consistent and uniform toner coverage and preventing washed-out areas before they occur.
SIQA works in conjunction with the Versant 180’s Integrated Registration Alignment (IRA) technology to make remarkable registration easy, accurate and automated – allowing us to produce higher quality jobs faster, on more media types, with better output and less waste resulting in a significant cost saving for you the customer.